- Data-Driven Situational Awareness for Resilient Operation of Distribution Networks with Inverter-based distributed energy resources
- Autonomous Control Actions for Smart Devices in Response to Cyber-physical Attack and other Anomalies with Resilient Solutions for Critical Infrastructure
- Proactive Intrusion Detection and Anomaly Classification in Smart Inverters and other Power Electronics based Devices
- Compact, Reliable, and Robust GaN-based Active Rectifiers for More Electric Aircrafts
- Cybersecurity Analytics and Situational Awareness in Distribution Grids through Smart Devices and Deep-learning
- Computationally Efficient Model Predictive Self-healing Control Schemes for Power Electronics at the Grid-edge
- Optimal Design of Compact and Portable Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Tool
- Enabling Cybersecurity, Situational Awareness and Resilience in Distribution Grids with High Penetration of Photovoltaics (CARE-PV)
- 1-MW PV Power RD&D Using SiC-based qZS Cascade Multilevel Inverter and Battery Energy Storage.
- Design and Control of Electric Springs in Nanogrids.
- Techno-Economic Optimization of Nanogrids.
Smart Photovoltaic Inverter with Grid Fault-ride Through Capability
Hierarchical Model Predictive Control for Grid-tied Cascaded Multilevel Inverters